Seminar Series 2013-14: Faith and Governance
Details of forthcoming seminars and lectures will be available shortly before the events. All seminars are held in the Garden Room, Library Building, St. Edmund’s College at 17:00. There is no need for reservation, all are welcome.
- Friday, 8 November Faith and the European Union
Prof Professor François Foret, Université Libre de Bruxelles
- Friday, 29 November Religious Freedom in a Secular Age
Professor Cécile Laborde, University College London
- Wednesday 4 December The Theology of Political Reconciliation
Professor Ralf Wüstenberg, Flensburg University, Germany
- Friday 17 January 2014 Faith and Global Governance
Archbishop Silvano M. Tomasi, Permanent Observer of the Holy See to the UN
- Friday 7 February Faith, Subsidiarity and Human Rights
Professor Frank Delmartino,Catholic University of Louvain
- POSTPONED TO A LATER DATE tbc!
Professor Stefano Zamagni, University of Bologna
- Friday 23 May Faith and the Modern State
Professor John Loughlin, University of Cambridge