Details of upcoming seminars and lectures will be distributed shortly before the events and papers will be available on the VHI website after each seminar. All seminars are held in the Garden Room, Library Building, St. Edmund’s College. There is no need for reservation, all are welcome. Refreshments are usually served in the Garden Room before the beginning of the seminar.
- Friday 26 October Law and the Human Person (Prof. Simon Lee, Queen’s University Belfast)
- Friday 23 November 2012 Person, Society and Politics: Anglican Possibilities (Dr Jonathan Chaplin, Kirby Laing Institute for Christian Ethics, Cambridge)
- Friday 25 January 2013 Work and the Human Person (Rev Dr John Hughes, Dean of Jesus College, Cambridge)
- Friday 15 February 2013 Bio-ethics and the Human Person (Dr David Albert Jones, Anscombe Bio-Ethics Centre, Oxford)
- Friday 8 March 2013 New Evangelization, Contemporary Culture and the Human Person Cardinal Paul Poupard, Former President of the Pontifical Council for Culture)