Dec 04, 2015
from 09:30 AM to 03:45 PM
|Where||St Edmund's College, Okinaga Room|
|Add event to calendar||
This event aims to facilitate a conversation on the concepts of ill/health from different perspectives (legal, medical, ethical, philosophical, and
theological), and addressing how a common understanding might facilitate advances in the current healthcare debate.
- Sally Atkinson, Institute of Public Health, University of Cambridge
- Thana Campos, VHI, St Edmund’s College, University of Cambridge/Faculty of Law, University of Ottawa
- Gianmarco Contino, MRC Hutchison Cancer Unit, University of
- David Elliot, Faculty of Divinity, University of Cambridge
- David Albert Jones, Anscombe Bioethics Centre, Oxford
- Jonathan Herring, Faculty of Law, University of Oxford
- Christina Lamb, School of Nursing, Western University, London, ON
- Lidia Ripamonti, VHI, St Edmund’s College, University of Cambridge
- Trevor Stammers, Centre for Bioethics and Emerging Technologies, St Mary's University Twickenham
Please find more details about this project here.
Attendance is free but registration is required, as places are limited. For registration and any other question please contact Lidia Ripamonti.